Here’s a little something I came up with for my BBQ this past weekend. Many of my friends are vegetarians and ALL of my friends are healthy eaters. I thought this would make a great side dish (or main dish for any who preferred it).
This also makes a great picnic or potluck dish as there is no mayonnaise so it can be left out of the fridge for a little bit. Actually, it tastes better at room temperature. Bonus is that it is easy, filling and the recipe yields A LOT!
- 2, 12-16 oz boxes of tricolor rotelle pasta
- 1, 16 oz package of fresh broccoli florets
- 3-4 green zucchini
- 3-4 yellow squash
- shredded carrots
- 1 pint of grape tomatoes, halved
- 1, 8 oz can of small pitted black olives
- 1, 12-16 oz container of crumbled feta cheese
- Italian Dressing of your choice (I used Wishbone Robusto Italian)
- Cayenne pepper to taste (optional)