As my lovely friend Madelyn (www.karmafreecooking.com) has taught me, we must declare things unto the Universe to make them so.
Having completed my workshop today, I truly understand the impact of using my words to declare the possibilities I want for my life and acting in the” here and now” to make them a reality.
Here are some of my declarations:
- I am declaring that I understand my own worth and value the amazing person that I am.
- I am declaring that I will run a sub 2-hour ½ marathon next season.
- I am declaring that I will meet and marry a man who loves me for all the beautiful things that I am.
- I am declaring that I will be a mom one day.
- I am declaring that I will continue to travel the world (Including a trip to Europe for the Paris Marathon April 2015!)
- I am declaring a fulfilling relationship with my loving friends and family.
- I am declaring financial stability and wealth.
- I am declaring that I will start my own business and be self-employed.
There are many, many more….
What are some of your declarations?